2017 Living Room Tour
Often when speaking on the radio program, or when discussing the new book, “If You Could Talk to an Angel” Gerry inquires what people would ask if they had the chance to sit down in their living rooms and talk to an Angel. Now that idea has become a reality – and it is LIVE!
The “2017 Living Room Tour” will bring Gerry and Margaret to Living Rooms and Dining Rooms and Family Rooms across the country – and hopefully around the world – to share Margaret LIVE and to teach everyone how they can speak to their own angels as well. For more information and upcoming dates click here.
Interested in Becoming a “Living Room Host?”
Just click on this link to send Gerry an e-mail containing your name, the place where you wish to host the event, and some additional information about yourself and your space. Here is what we will be looking for and some additional info:
- The space must be able to accommodate at least 22 people, including the host and guest. The host and one guest will be given free tickets to the event in exchange for their kindness in hosting.
- The host agrees to make sure that there is seating available for all participants and that parking will be available as well. (Street parking is fine)
- The host will make every effort to provide the 20 attendees. It is our experience that like minded family and friends love these types of intimate events – so we want to give them the first chance! Gerry will also reach out to the radio audience, as well as social media and newsletter audiences, if needed, to help to fill the remaining seats. (All attendees must be registered and have made payment at least 3 weeks in advance of the event. A designated Scheduling Page will be set up to allow participants to pay by Credit/Debit Card) We will keep track of all of these details so that the host doesn’t have to worry about anything but hosting!
- Hosts also receive a Free Autographed Copy of their choice of “Messages from Margaret” or “If You Could Talk to an Angel,” as well as the FREE audio download of the workshop.
- To indicate your desire to host Gerry and Margaret please send them an e-mail to: email@example.com.